Hey. the title supposed to be spelled wrong, so retract the claws. Anyway, spent the night with my bestest bud Tessa last Sunday. Stuff got insane on Facebook. We were talking to our other friend Matthew and we were just babiling about crazy crap as usual when we started talking about pants. You heard right, pants. Tessa's all, "I wanna be Eminim's pants." Both me and Matthew are kinda freaked out by her statment when Matthew's like, "I wanna be in Gretchen Wilson's(I think) pants." So I take the keyboard and I say, "We all know whose pants I wanna be in."
"Erik's?" Matthew asks.
"Yesssss." I answered. So we all go back and forth like that for a while when Matthew says, "I'm your socks... They stink." I had to remind him I was wearing my brothers socks, so it's not my fault. And I say, "I'm your shirt." Tessa made me say it...
"I'm your pants." Was his reply. You could say I was freaked out. So in the midst of the insanity, I say, "SO MUCH CRAZ7!" Yea, I'm a smart one.
Meow
No comments:
Post a Comment