Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Woah! Cats.

Hello all. I'm sorry I havn't posted in like, forever, but whatever. So last night I was bored as hell and I'm all, "Let's listen to Memory!" Because until last night, I had never really watched Cats all the way through, I just liked that one song.... That changed last night. So Cats is one Youtube and last night, when I was supposed to be asleep, I watched Cats. All the way through. Without stopping. I have created a monster. I didn't go to sleep until God knows when and had to wake at like 6:oo or somethong. And all day, this has been running through my head. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GDZ5QJOsSNs Someone help me! But it's okay, because even though that's playing in my head, this guy's there as well.  So everything's okay. Because Mr. Mistoffelees is so bogdamn adorable, I don't care what's stuck is my head!
Meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment