Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mt. Dew Highs.

Hey, right now I'm a bit high on Mt. Dew, so  no telling what might go on in this post. Ooh! I Am Legend is on! Er, that movie creeps me out. Wimp. Anyway, same old boring crap going on with us. 'Cept we're a bit POed, why is that? Freaking Allegraba tests. Oh, yes.So, we had a math test today. And I understood NONE OF IT! We're just pretty much always pissed off, deal with it.  You mean you are. I have a reason!  Anyway, I guess now would be a good time to talk about me! So I'm basicly your average teenage nerd. I read for fun, wear glasses, and write. Alot. I watch old movies and listen to songs from Broadway musicals. Seriously, I LOVE Broadway. The Scarlet Pimpernel, Phantom of the Opera, Cats, Wicked, Les Miserables, etc. My favorite? Isn't a bit obvious? Ah, Phantom of the Opera. I love it. Not just the musical, but everything. I've seen over 13 different movies, read both the main books, and I'm extremely pissed off about Love Never Dies. But I think that's best saved for a later post. So, it's now that I bid you farewell. DFTBA and Best Wishes to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment