Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Phantom of the Opera Video Game?!

Okay, so I was on the ever so lovely POTO website. And I found a PHANTOM OF THE OPERA COMPUTER GAME!!!! Frenc the Llama, was I exited! And I played and it was epic! But, I only played the free trial instead of the full game. The free trial's over and I'm sad now... I LOVED the Phantom's mask for some reason, don't know why, but it's cool! It was like Dance!Erik, 'cept there was red roses on it. The music was cool as well. But I didn't really get it at first. He's all, "You have to find all the black roses!" and I'm like, "Why can't you find your own flippen roses?" But all in all, the part I played was pretty funnish. I wish I could find a picture of his mask... I want to draw it... Anyway! So, if you like POTO I suggest you play this game.
Best Wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment