Alright, so as you may know by now. I'm just the wee bit insane. But other than that Imma nerd who loves to read and write. I also love anime. Blogs really aren't something common for me. I mean, I love too write, but this is pretty public so... I'm kinda freaked out by school right now. I've always been pretty smart I guess. Just not in math. And math is eating my soul... I know it is. Plus, I draw. Not very well, but whatever. As soon as my computer quits being an ass, I'll upload something. Speaking of Phantom of the Opera, yes I know I wasn't speaking of it, did you know that Joel Schumacher wanted Gerard Butler to be shirtless in the last scene of the 2004 Phantom of the Opera? Joel is a creeper... Random quote of the day! "What does Raoul think she was doing, coloring that whole time?"- My BFF Tessa on the fact that Raoul didn't think Erik was real. She disappeared, dumbass. Whatever.
DFTBA And may all of your bacon burn!
No comments:
Post a Comment