Best. Dream. Ever. Okay so my dreams are always insane, (I wrote a book about them for Lord's sakes) but last night was just ridiculus. It was the 2004 Phantom of the Opera movie... With my friends as the charactors. It was effing hilarious! I can't write it here, it's much to long, but I'm putting it on fanfiction if anybody wants to read it I'm Sheridyn-the-Phantomess on fanfiction. This was the rooftop scene. P.S. I'm Christine, friend Jake is Raoul.
Me: Jesus! Never running up stairs again!
Jake: Can't... Breath!
Me: Wait!... Are we on the rooftop?
Jake: Yes...
Me: And I'm Christine?
Jake: Duh.
Me: And your Raoul?
Jake: Do you have a point?
Me: Have you read the script?
Jake: *pulls out script* No, why?
Me: Read it... Now.
Jake: Singing, singing, singing, sin- NO! nononononono!
Me: NONONONO!
Matthew(Phantom): *comes from behind statue* What's up with y'all?
Me: Read the script.
Matthew: *Reads* Jesus Christ! Are you too doing that?
Me and Jake: NO!
Best dream ever!
DFTBA!
I am so jealous it's not even funny. Try as I may, I have NEVER had a Phantom dream. Lame.
ReplyDeleteDon't feel bad, I haven't either =P
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious though :D